What transits are you going through now? What has the future got in store for you? Order a transit reading today! E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out what your future holds!
Jupiter is the planet of expansion, luck, and optimism. When it transits your natal chart, it brings these energies into the house and planets it aspects.
The 1st house is the house of ”Self”. It governs your self-image and appearance, as well as the way you present yourself to the world.
What to expect when Jupiter is transiting your 1st house:
- Increased optimism and cheerfulness: Jupiter transiting your first house is a lot like temporarily turning into a Sagittarius Ascendant. In addition to your optimism and cheerfulness, this period is market by increased enthusiasm and and self-confidence. You take a can-do attitude towards life.
- Weight gain: Jupiter is the planet of expansion, and the first represents the physical body. Watch your calories around this time. Jupiter often leads to overindulgence.
- Increased sociability: Considering the fact that Jupiter brings increased self-confidence when it transits your first house, your desire to reach out to others increases, as well. You want to put yourself “out there”, and your peers receive you well.
- New beginnings: Jupiter through your first house gives you a fresh start on life, and the scope of our activities will likely grow. Things you never thought you could do somehow become feasible at this time. This is a great time for self-promotion and furthering your goals. You’re also more inclined to take risks during this time.
The 2nd house is the house of personal values, material possessions and finances.
What to expect when Jupiter transits your 2nd house:
- Improved finances: in the 2nd house, Jupiter often brings increased financial opportunities. Investments are profitable during this time, but take care to not take foolish risks. Money problems from the past may be resolved during this transit. This is a great time to ask for a raise.
- Overspending: While your financial situation may improve during this transit, it can also lead to splurging. Jupiter won’t transit your second house forever, so make sure to spend within your means!
The 3rd house is the house of communication, relatives and neighbors.
What to expect when Jupiter transits your 3rd house:
- Increase in knowledge and skills: Your understanding of complicated, complex subjects increases during this time. In fact, this is a great time for teaching, studying, debating, or writing.
- Buying a car: the 3rd house rules transportation, so this would be a great time to buy a car.
- Traveling: the 3rd house represents short trips, and Jupiter is the planet of foreign travel. You might find yourself taking that trip you always talked about during this transit.
- Increased communication: lots more phone calls, emails, messages, letters are received during this time.
The 4th house is the house of home, family, and property.
What to expect when Jupiter transits your 4th house:
- Improvements to home life: You may decide to move into a larger, more comfortable home during this transit. Also, you are happy to spend time at home with your loved ones.
- Improved relations with family members: long-standing familial disputes are likely to be resolved during this transit. Your relationship with your parents and other family members are likely to improve.
- Getting in touch with your roots: the 4th house represents your roots and history, so you might decide to learn more about your genealogy.
The 5th house represents fun, romance, children, and gambling.
What you can expect when Jupiter is transiting your 5th house:
- Opportunities for romance: If you’re single, you’re likely to meet someone special during this transit. He might not be “partnership material”, but the relationship is bound to be lots of fun! The fifth house is about risk-taking, so take this chance to ask out that cute guy you’ve been eying.
- Increased fertility: the 5th house represents procreation, so it’s a great transit to have if you’ve been trying to have a baby. If you’re not trying to have a baby, be sure to load up on contraception.
- Fun! recreational activities and amusement are favored under this transit. You feel less bound by responsibilities now, so let your hair down and have some fun!
The 6th house is the house of health, work environment, dental hygiene, and daily routines.
What you can expect when Jupiter is transiting your 6th house:
- Increased attention on your health: on the positive side, this transit can make you adopt healthier eating/exercise routines. This can also manifest in an increase in physical energy. This a a great time to stop smoking or starting that new exercise regimen. On the negative side, this transit can also increase hypochondriac tendencies. In other words, Jupiter can increase worry about your health, or increase your attention on existing health issues. If you have a planet in the sixth house, new health issues may surface. For example, Jupiter transiting conjunct your 6th house Uranus may increase anxiety and nervous energy. The body may feel more sensitive during this transit, as awareness of your health increases.
- Meeting new doctors/healers, and exploring alternative health treatments: new contacts with different doctors, healers, chiropractors, etc.. may take place during this time. You might explore alternative medical treatments to improve your health or to treat existing medical conditions.
- Discovering health issues you never knew existed: You might discover the root of any health conditions you have been suffering from.
- Improved dental hygiene: the 6th house rules dental hygiene, so you might find yourself more preoccupied with your teeth under this influence.
The 7th house represents your one-on-one partnerships, including marriage and business partnerships.
What to expect when Jupiter transits your 7th house:
- Improved relationships: if you are single, you might meet a partner during this transit. Those of you who are already partnered might take your relationship to another level. Or, you might meet someone who is better for you, and leave your current partner.
- Success in legal matters: Your powers of negotiation and compromise are strengthened during this transit, which can bring success in the legal sphere.
- Resolving problems with your partner: Under this influence, you are more willing to work with your partner to solve any standing problems. Relationships are likely to work quite well during this time.
The 8th house is the house of sex, shared resources, and intimacy.
What to expect when Jupiter is transiting your 8th house:
- Increased psychological understanding: Instead of resorting to manipulation and power struggles, you are more likely to be more relaxed and willing to share your emotions during this time.
- Increased intimacy: You are less afraid of vulnerability during this time, and more likely to put your emotional guard down. This can bring you and your partner closer together, as you are able to fearlessly share your innermost feelings.
- Increased sexual opportunities: The 8th house represents sex, so sexual opportunities are bound to pop up during this transit. Also, you and your mate might be more willing to explore sexual taboos. Woo-hoo!
The 9th house is the house of higher learning, religion, beliefs, and travel. This is the natural “home” of Jupiter.
What to expect when Jupiter transits your 9th house.
- Travel: Jupiter expands your travel opportunities during this transit. If you don’t travel during this transit, contact with people from foreign lands might take place during this time.
- Education: This transit stimulates your intellectual curiosity and desire for education. Under this influence, educational endeavors fare well because you are open to learning or teaching.
- Increase in faith: Whether or not you are religious, this transit increases your faith in your purpose and in a higher meaning to your life. This transit can also increase your interest in areas like philosophy and religious studies.
The 10th house represents Career, reputation, notoriety, and social status.
What to expect when Jupiter transits your 10th house:
- Professional success: Jupiter brings good luck to the career under this influence. You might experience increased public recognition, especially if you have natal planets in your 10th house. There could be a promotion, or an opportunity for a new and better job.
- Improved relationships with authority figures: Your relationship with your boss is likely to improve under this transit. Your relationship with your father is likely to be positive under this transit, as well.
Your 11th house represents friendships, long-term goals, clubs, and organizations.
What to expect when Jupiter transits your 11th house:
- Expansion of your social circle: You are more open to making friends under this transit. You are more socially active, and there may be opportunities to join clubs or groups. You are also more tolerant of others under this influence, which will open the door to new friendships.
- Achievement of your long-term goals: Your goals are easier to reach under this transit. Your long-term goals may be broadened during this time, as well.
The 12th house represents secrets, dreams, addictions, and illusions.
What to expect when Jupiter transits your 12th house:
- Increase in spirituality: Your interest in spiritual matters increases during this time. Meditation and spiritual retreats are favored during this cycle, as they will invigorate your spiritual well-being.
- Letting go of addictions: This is a wonderful time to quit smoking, or to rid yourself of any self-destructive tendencies. Your connection to your subconscious mind is strong now, so overcoming habits will be easier than normal.